|Important Work accomplished with support of Devotees|
Important Work accomplished with support of Devotees
· 2800000 liters (Two thousand eight hundred Kolo liters) water tank from where water is channelized through 4000 ft pipe line to facilitate drinking water for cows.
· 65000 (Sixty five thousand liters) water tank is ready for operation
· Two big ‘Gobar Gas’ Plants are in operation to facilitate cooking of cereals with Gur or Jaggery.
· Veterinary Hospital is ready to provide medical aid for cows.
· Office alongside the Veterinary Hospital
· Two new sheds constructed for Earthworm bed to accelerate transportation of manure process for fertility of soil.
· Storage House for 20000 Qtls of dry grass (animal feed) in operation to meet annual animal feed requirements.
· Shree Vaishnav Agarsain Gaushala, Agroha has Ambulance with hydraulic systems to
rescue wounded cows from the accident site or to transport them for medical facility
is also available
· Solar tube well has been installed to transfer water for cultivation of green fodder.